PRICING SYSTEM (NRs) – TITI Category – II*
|Training Conducted at TITI||Training Conducted outside TITI within Valley||Training Conducted outside TITI||Minimum Number of Participants|
12 participants required to conduct training
- Instructional materials, stationeries and supplies will be provided by TITI.
- Mode of payment:
- 50% of the total amount should be paid before the commencement of the training
- 50% amount after the completion and submission of report of the training.
- The above fee includes vegetarian lunch, and tea.
- If training is residential the charge for breakfast, dinner and hostel will be separate. During the off-day, the cost of food has to be paid by participants themselves.
- The cost above does NOT include:
- Any other allowances (daily and travel) of the participants.
- Prices are subject to change.
In Case of TITI Trainers used as resource persons consultancy:
- NRs. 9,000/day per resource person will be charged.
*Government Organizations, Organizations Affiliated to CTEVT