PRICING SYSTEM (NRs) – TITI Category – III*
|Training Conducted at TITI||Training Conducted outside TITI Within Valley||Training Conducted outside TITI||
Minimum Number of Participants
|10,500||12,000||15,500||12 participants required to conduct training|
- Instructional materials, stationeries and supplies will be provided by TITI.
- Mode of payment:
- 50% of the total amount should be paid before the commencement of the training
- 50% amount after the completion and submission of report of the training.
- The above fee includes vegetarian lunch, and tea.
- If training is residential the charge for breakfast, dinner and hostel will be separate. During the off-day, the cost of food has to be paid by participants themselves.
- The cost above does NOT include:
- Any other allowances (daily and travel) of the participants.
- Prices are subject to change.
In Case of TITI Trainers used as resource persons for conducting training:
- NRs. 15,000/day per resource person will be charged.