PRICING SYSTEM – TITI Category – IV*
Duration of Training
|Foreign Nationals working in Nepal|
1 Week (5 days)
|2 Weeks (10 days)||
|3 Weeks (15 days)||
|4 Weeks (20 days)||
- USD 250.00 will be added to the total fees (Pre-training and Preparatory Cost, Planning (review documents, rapid needs assessment), Materials preparation, Opening, Closing, Certification, Training report, Feedback and Debriefing Tea/Snacks (only two times a day)
- Mode of Payment: – 50 % of the total amount should be paid before the commencement of the training. – 50 % amount after the completion of the training. · The cost given above does NOT include the following: – Participants’ travel fare, meal, training allowances and other allowances. – Participants’ accommodation
- Additional 25% of Total Training Cost will be charged if the training will be organized off campus (out of TITI) in Nepal.
In Case of TITI Trainers used as resource persons for conducting training abroad:
- USD 400/day per resource person will be charged for each effective/working day.
- USD 150/day per resource person will be charged for each traveling and non-effective/working day.
- Travel, accommodation and ground transport costs for resource person(s) will be borne by customer.
- Training venue, material & other facilities related with training will be provided by customer.
- Selection of participants and other costs related (for e.g. travel, accommodation…. Etc.) to participants will be the responsibility of customer.
* Foreign Participants
** “TITI Management has the final decision -making authority to accept or reject proposal on pricing issues”